I am suffering from severe cough from last 3 months and i am not able yo conceive for this

hi i am 28yrs married women. My TSH level is 7.3 . I had heavy cough( bronchitis ) for past 3 months .I took Tusk -Q(bronchodilator) for one month. After that it was suppressed slowly. If i take fruit juices or any cold items continuously for 3 days, again the cough is increasing. Is it reason for the high level of TSH ? Because of coughing, after having intercourse, I feel like everything is coming out and i am not able to get pregnant . Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011