I am suffering from sever case of strep throat. Is there any side effects of the medication ?

hi i just went to th ER yesterday and had high fever, shortness of breath, dizziness , chest pain . I am 27 yr old femail. weigh apx 180lbs. The said they thought it was sever case of strep throat . I had 2 bags of fluids and a muriad of med. I was sen home with zpac and 800mg ibuprofen (also promethazine and roxicet which is as needed and I am avoiding since so strong). I just took 2nd dose of zpac and 1st ibuprofen. My face was a little red before I noticed, but just went into bathroom and it is really red with center of right cheek whit and cool. (I was not lying on side) Also have what feels like sever heartburn . Is this allergic reaction? oh I have sinus tachecardia so my resting heart rat is norm high 80s and heavy. it is 66 and soft.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011