I am suffering from sepsis and joint pain, had a hip replacement

I was in the hospital with sepsis Jaunary 19 to 24th. Since I have been out of the hospital I have had joint pain in several areas, elbows, knees, hips, lower back. I had a hip replacement a year and a half ago and have had nagging reoccurence of bursitis in that area. This was previously treated with cortisone shots and prior to getting the sepsis infection was not bothering me. They do not believe I have any infection in my hip from this episode. but the areas in my body that were previously inflamed and controlled by cortisone shots have all acted up. Is this normal and will I continue to have joint pain?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011