I am suffering from ringworm on my hands

hello doctor i m suffering from ringworms on my hands i have 10 ringworms on my hand its pain ful what should i do doctor plz tell me.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
dear yasmeen please consult your doctor.As ring worm is illness which needs regular and intensive treatment to get rid of it.If you have it in more than one area please talk oral as well as local treatment for same.but take it only from your doctor.
hello,ring warm is kind of fungal infection,characterised by itchy round concern skin doctor for it.its mainly affect wet surface area.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Yasmeen ,ring worm infections are not usually painful until it gets secondarily infected .Patient usually complain of itching. Consult a dermatologist who can help you with correct diagnosis and management.