I am suffering from rectal pain along with all the day. can it be convert in cancer ? how can it improve ?

hello dr. I am 25 years old male and I am suffring with rectal pain along with all the day i have diagnose with anal fissuers and also general sergon have don examination under anesthesia and stated post a rectal dialation fter that they advise me g t n 0.2% local application cream for six week.after using this for six week course and despite of surgery i feel pain continiously mainly after defecation .plz kindly guide me i am too much worried about it .can it be convert in cancer? how can it improve ?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Sep 2010