I am suffering from racing heart and anxiety due to taking of too much energy drinks

Too much energy drinks, how can I counteract the side effects?? help! I am a university student and I ve had one energy drink a day for the past three days. Today I had one around 2 in the afternoon then another one tonight around 6 oclock. It is now 12 and my heart is racing, I know energy drinks are bad for your health and I only it did because I needed the extra boost to counteract the late night studying. Anyways what can I do about my racing heart and anxiety? I have chips and yogurt in my room and some water, would those help to counteract the symptoms? Is there a specific exercise I can do? I am 19 years old, about 5 9 and weigh approx. 138-140lbs, also I ve been on antibiotics since yesturday for a bladder infection besides that I m pretty active and healthy.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011