I am suffering from psoriasis, kindly help me

I am suffering from psoriasis snce 2 weeks .i want treatment in hyderabad .suggest me which hospital i have to go .which treatment is best
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
dear patient i have research center of chronic diseases. my specialities are PSORIASIS- MIGRAINE-LEUCODERMA\VITILIGO- RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS- CHRONIC ECZEMA. i have cured them[diseases] lots of patients permanent. our research treatment is ayurvedic medicines. your psoriasis is not chronic so it can be cure fast. advise for u ,if u have constipation so cure it first,and don't use chemical shop for bath.u can contact me +919824749263 +91 9825942366 [gujarat state] india e mail- drkrishnaravalmcdcr@gmail.com get well soon
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Chandrakumar psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder in which the skin is regenerated before its usual time of 28 days, my dear chandrakumar homoeopathy has the best of medicine for you all you have to do is find a good homoeopath and get cured .
take care stay healthy .
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Jasmeet Singh Dhami's  Response
Psoriasis has different presentations according to Doshas involved , and accordingly medicine and shodhna (panchkarma) is required . It has got treatment in Ayurveda with a great success rate and without side effects. To improve your quality of life in psoriasis Ayurveda is adviced . You can contact a Ayurvedic Doctor nearby you or contact me at drjasmeetdhami@rediffmail.com

stay healthy
Homeopath Dr. Mohsin Mehmood Madni's  Response
hello,
ECZEMA IS VERY HECTIC DISEASE,BUT CAN BE CURE D AFTER SOME LONG TREATMENT.THE CAUSES OF ECZEMA IS DUE TO LACK OF HYGIENE,BLOOD DYSCRASIA.IT CAN EFFECT ANY PART OF THE BODY.TWO TYPES ARE OTHE CONDITION DRY,WEEPING.
IN HOMEOPATHY THERE IS GOOD TREATMENT
FIRST OF ALL SULPHER 30 ONE DOSE EVERY MORNING AND PSORAINUM 200 BED TIME FOR 5 DAYS.
THEREAFTER GRAPHITIS200 AT NOON ONE DOSE AFTER 3 DAYS
SARSAPRILLA Q+HYDROCOTILEQ+ECHINECEA Q---MIX AND USE THRICE A DAY
YOU WILL GET RID OF THIS TROUBLE SME DISEASE .
DR.MOHSIN MADNI
madni66@saudia.com
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Riyaz Nazimudheen's  Response
For psoriais,Ayurveda treament is the best.
You will have to undergo complete detoxification therapy and at the end you can get rid of your complaints.
please contact any ayurveda doctor in your area
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear
Psoriasis is a difficult disease But i have seen and offered exceellent results in many cases even by avoiding the drugs that are to be offered with caution. Locally dermafex oil is to be applied and internally Maha manjishtha arisht and khadir arisht 2 tsf each mixed with equal quantity of water is to be taken twice a day Tab. allerin and tab gandhak rasayan offer good cure. Alterations in prescription depend on extent and state at present.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurang Krishna's  Response
there are many treatment options.
choice of treatment depends upon the type of psoriaisi, extent, patient factors and physician's experience. By and large, phototherapy is considered one of the best options as it is free of side effects and is quite effective too.
  Anonymous's Response
Dear allied doctors,
Please stop propagating false claims. This is in the best interest of our people
  Anonymous's Response
I am not a doctor, but a patient who went through all kinds of treatment ( allopathy, homeopathy ).
Homeopathy to a certain extent can suppress the problem for years together, but it sure will come back after 5-7 years. I suggest you to take ayurvedic treatment, before that stop eating non-veg and become a pure vegetarian as long as the suffering does not subside. Then use 777 oil ( apply in the morning and stand in the sun for 20min daily). Use psorolin ointment it helps a lot.

Drink lots of water and eat all kinds of fruits and vegetables.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Psoriasis is a skin related autoimmune disorder. To cure the disease is quite difficult but you can have only some symptomatic relief on regular medication.In hyderabad, there are many good dermatologists. You can download the list from internet.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.