I am suffering from pcod,hpt -ve and am taking siphene and susten. Does siphene help in conceiving ?

Hi Doctor , I have been suffering with PCOD ,and recently my doctor has suggested me to take Siphene tablet from the 2nd day of my period to 5th day,and to takr susten from 18th to 27th day..I have done the way she has said.Just out of currioisty I have gone for a home medical test ,and it came out negative.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Siphene is very helpful for conceiving,but it should be taken in proper way and long time course according to need.