I am suffering from pain while motion and blood bleeding

Hi, I am Shetty and i am suffering pain while motion and blood bleeding almost month . I need help and what treatment should i take ?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Dear anonymous,

the bleeding your suffering from might be from piles or a fissure or any other rectal complication. I suggest you better go to the nearest physician and get checked up. he might suggest you to undergo a minor operation if it's piles or fissure
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
The reason for this type of bleeding generally is piles. Constipation attributes a lot to pile. Pain and itching can be due to inflammation and patient avoids defacation because ofpain itself.
so avoid spicy and fast food and constipating agents. Ayurveda recommends
Panch sakar churan half tsf
tab. punarnava guggul 1 tds
tab. Ayapon [ alarsin ] 2 tds with hot water
locally you can apply Arsh Hita oint.