I am suffering from pain behind eye, neck & temple on one side of my head. Is this a Migraine ?

I have jaw issues, so I got my first migraine a couple weeks ago. I now have another migraine after grinding my teeth. It is a pain behind my eye, and my neck and temple also hurts. All of this is on the right side of my head. Is this symptom of a migraine? This is the third day of migraine. Other than that last incident, I have no history of migraines. However, I only recently started grinding my teeth at night. I took a headache pill, but that only worked slightly.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011