I am suffering from numbness in both hands and pain on one feet. What can I do ?

extreme pain in joints , numbness in hands and one feet and a pot belly post c-section hi I am 34 yr old female , 61 kgs and 5 feet tall, and have a daughter thru c-section 5 years ago. I have had little pot belly throught my life and after the operation I seemed to have gained more fat around my stomach. I am not able to decrease the size of my belly now. I discovered I was diabetic during my pregnancy . I am now suffering numbness in both hands and one feet with pains that I am unable to sleep at nights sometime; also of late I am having trouble turning during my sleep as I feel extreme pains in my bones in knees and elbows( I mean i have to wait at least 5 minutes to be able to change sides), it feels like as if I am going to break some bones in my body anytime soon.I have tried all sorts of diet . Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011