I am suffering from nose pain

I am suffering from a nose pain. The pain is inside the nose, where hairs are found
Asked On : Mon, 26 Jul 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
HI well come to HCM.
There are all the chances that you have hair root infection if you have habit of pulling them for removal. Take a course of antibiotic like Ciprofloxacin, or levoflaoacin with
pain kileer like Ibuprofen will help you. Thanks
You may have nasal vestibulitis. Kindly get examined by an ENT Specialist. If the infection is severe, you may have to take a short course of antibiotics, pain and inflammation reducing medication, local ointment and hot fomentation locally. Is there any history of injury, trauma, recent cold or diabetes?