I am suffering from nightfall. Will it affect my sexual life or damage my stamina ?

Dear Doctor , I am 27 years old and I am concerned with nightfalls, which occur in regular intervals once or twice in 15 days peroid. It won t occur if I masturbate. I have this problem for about 10 years now. I have not consuted a physician or taken any advise from anyone, but now I am little bit worried. Please tell me if this is a problem. Should I consult a sexiologist or take any medicine. Will it affect my sexual life or damage my stamina. Kindly solve my issue as I am very much disturbed by this.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is quite natural to have nightfall in a normal adult male
it is a proof that the person is normal sexually developed man
you need not worry about it and need no treatment at all
nightfall does not affect your health in any way and masturbation also normal and has no effect on health
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
To day's glamorous life and seeing porno and sex movies has effect while going for sleep and under unconscious mind it will result in night discharge.
Nothing to worry,this is a common problem.
It is not going to affect your married sexual life or stamina.
Before going to bed see good sereals on tv,read good books or magazines,have light music.
You enjoy evening with your friends and play some sports.
ok and bye.
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
Your problem of 'night fall' is actually not a problem and is a natural process by which semen produced in the body is released (in the absence of masturbation and sex). Also, it has no effect whatsoever on your body (your stamina or sexual life).

Stay away from misleading information from your friends or other unreliable sources. You do not have to consult any doctor or take medicine for this (beware of some people who claim to treat this 'nightfall' or 'swapnadosh').