I am suffering from night fall. I am only 14

My name is Rishabh and I am 14 years old. From the last 4 days my semen is continuously coming out due to bad dreams. I tried hard to control this but this generally happens in the morning between 5 to 7. So will it cause some affects on my general health?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Nothing to worry Risabh. Night fall is very normal and occurs in all men with good sexual nervous system. You are healthy, don't worry. Just be cool and confident. You will not lose strength or energy. Continue in normal daily activities and do studies well. You are fine.
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth.P's  Response

No It is not a bad sign.

Infact to say that It is a normal thing that happens during puberty.

Do not worry about It.
Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.