I am suffering from neck pain and headaches in the back of head for long.

my nick and back of head aches after every 1 or 2 weeks My problem is that my nick and back of head aches after every one or two weeks, it has been some 10 or more years that this pain got me, when ever i set or lay down to watch a movie or some thing for more than one or two hours it comes and aches so much that some times i can t sleep until i take optalidon tablet other tabs don t work on it, I have taken presetamol and mafinamic acid but they don t work its only optalidon tab in pakistan which works fine for this pain. Now i am afraid, that i don t know what is my deases. what is the problem with me either it is a muscular pain or headache or some gastric problem/stomic problem. somebody please tell me what to do? For God, help me!
Asked On : Sun, 14 Feb 2010