I am suffering from marijuana, propranolol and heart palpitations. would it be ok to smoke pot once in a while ?

Hi, I m a 24 year old male, I used to smoke marijuana regularly for about 3 years, after joining a gym and beginning my regime, all was well for a while, then once after smoking pot, i had a rapid increase in heart rate accompanied with palpitation and discomfort, no pain in the arm or jaw so I know it wasn t a heart attack , then I quit smoking but ver since then I have palpitations upon consumption of any stimulants (coffee,etc) So I visited the doctor one day and went through all the tests that check up the heart, he couldn t find anything wrong (or so I was told) but prescribed propranolol 10mg per day for me. My question is this, the medication has cured my palpitations, would it be ok to smoke pot once in a while? or would I still experience heart palps? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011