I am suffering from lower back pain 24/7. MRI results say I have L4-L5 left for aminal disc protrusion

Hi I am 30 years old and suffer from lower back pain 24/7. My MRI results say I have L4-L5 left for aminal disc protrusion and annular fissure causing moderate neuroforamina narrowing. I ve taken medicine for the pain ( Medrol. Norflex, Percocet, Toradol, Keralog and neurontin) but none seem to help. I can t walk , stand or sit for more than a couple of minutes and recently I ve been experiencing a tingling cold sensation on both of my feet and left arm. Is there some kind of theraphy to help ease the pain and help with the other symptoms I m experiencing, or surgery is really necessary??? Thanks T
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011