I am suffering from loose motion during pregnancy, kindly help

HI Doctor , I had panni puri from outside and from past two to three days im suffering from loose motion . i am 6 weeks pregnant and i had shown to doctor on last sunday they had given me injection like pantodac and taxim. and one tablet called nutrolin b plus for loose motion.. will this affect my baby. today i had 2 times loose motion and i was too tried. please suggest me will this affect my baby. currently I am having tablets like folic acid, glychphage, susten.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011