I am suffering from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, is it curable ?

is it curable ? how long one has to take medications for jra ? why i got this ? how long the treatment with methotexate is necessary?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Aug 2009
it is a chronic disease. why you got it. ask your genes. it is genetic some times. methotrexate is a powerful drug. but it will not be given life long. like me you also should take drugs for life long. ususally it will be steroids
wats ur age...well i m 16....

i hav also rheumatoid artheritis....... my shoulder joint was dislocatd 2times.....

General & Family Physician Dr. Syed Anwar Nadeem's  Response
How old are you ?

What is your sex ?

how did you know it is JRA ?

What medicines you are taking ?