I am suffering from joint pain for ten years, suggest me the treatment

I am a 25 year old female and i have had pain in my wrists, knees, shoulders, and elbows off and on for about 10 years and it seems to be getting worse everytime. right now its just my right knee and both wrists but mostly the left wrist (im right handed if that is important). i have never had ne injuries . i dont play sports or anything that can put stress on my joints . i just want to know if its something to make an appt for or if i can fix it myself.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011