I am suffering from irregular period after my marriage. What could be the reason for this?

hi. I have irregular periods only after marriage since i have taken few tablets to stop periods at the time of marriage bcoz it was in temple (Apr 2008). From the day onwards My periods was irregular. As per the doctor advise i have taken Krimson 35 for 4 months for regularising the periods & from next month my doctor started treatment to me to conceive. But ovaries was not developed. After taking tablet & injections it was developed & ruptured perfectly (Follicular study) But at that time my husband had small problem ( Sperm counts only 15 millions). He also taken tablets & it was cured (Sperm counts 80-85 millions). But at that time, again my periods was stopped because of ovarian cyst . it was regressed in the same month itself. Next month (July 14th 2010) I had periods. It was not bad (1st day it was good, but 2nd day it was little & stopped). I have takenfrom 3rd day of periods Indukt / Clome tablet & from 8th to 22nd day LR Zin powder (alternate days). Next month (Aug 14th 2010) i have no periods . Still now i have no periods . I have taken pregancy test it was negative. But small pain in the right side.... what to do...Pls tell me............... NISHA
Asked On : Mon, 13 Sep 2010