I am suffering from irregular menstrual cycle for the last 5 years

i am 18 years old . i was having irregular menstural cylcle for the last 5 years.when i was 15 i went to a doctor and he gave me no medicine saying that i am very young. he told that irregularities are seen in this stage and it would recover with time. but my problem when i am 18 now i went to another doctor and she told me to have a sonography and pcod panel the sonography,multiple follicles were seen in both the ovaries.but the sizes of both ovaries were the pcod panel,all were normal except the serum insulin was doctor told me to have harmoni and benforce m tablets.these days my periods are regular. but i want to know about the use of benforce m tablets and i am worried about my future life.i will be having regular periods or not. earlier my weight was 52 kg.but now i have reduced it to 46 i have reduced my weight,so will my insulin level become normal?i am only 18 now and my whole life is,sir please help me to sort out my problems.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Dec 2010