I am suffering from intermittent loose motion , severe joint pain and abdominal discomfort for 5 years. Do i have crohn's disease ?

sir, myself dr rati ranjan sethy,age 32,weight 63kg, height 5.1 having c/o intermittent loose motion, severe joint pain, abdominal discomfort for last 5yrs,past history suggestive of tuberculosis and took ATT 2times in 1993 and 2005, though intial some response but again same problem, F/H- younger brother having same prolem, all test relevent to crohns including colonoscopy, endoscopy, HLAB27,G6PD negative, ESR-32 mmhg in 1st hour,normal CBC,LFT, RFT currently take methotrexate 15mg/cc wkly and sulfasalazine 1gm bd suspecting crohns disease for 4 months but no result and what will be the next option?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011