I am suffering from insomnia. I Can not sleep without stalopalm plus

hello sir, I m 24/m suffering from sleep problem since 3 months, earlier I have taken stalopalm plus for 45 days at that time I got sleep easily but after stopping it for 15 days I got sleep but approximately about 1am and I again consulted M.D. Physician and now he prescribed me ezeepam plus tablet for 15 days, I would need to know that hoe to overcome this problem and what are the advice? I really not having stressful life or any physical health issue than why this problem is not solved ? please suggest some way to deal with this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Sep 2011