I am suffering from identity crisis. Should I go for a hormonal therapy or anything else ?

Is it a bad luck or a disorder or just a recipie of misfortunes! I am 23 years old male,I have very less grown facial hair(beared not on chin and very less chest hair )however i have a very good hair growth on my lower body but i feel very complex about not having good beared growth like other people, even my barber also when ask me for shave i get nervous,should i go for a hormonal therapy or anything else? -I am also suffering from a constant body weight gain and also have an elevated upper chest bone ,due to which my chest does not appears to be flat?My social life is getting worst,even till now i have not yet completed graduation,my reproductive health is normal,i am very much suffering from identity crisis ?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011