I am suffering from hypertension since i was 13. My BP is 200/110, is it OK ?

i am 49 year old male ,,ever since i was 13 years old ,i discover i am hypertension . been on medication ever since,,my blood pressure has always been from 200/110 , when ever it gets lower 180/113. i have no energy and have the feeling of being drunk with fatigue feelings in my left elbow. and i am unable to to do any thing .i am concern because i am fine and can move the moutain when my blood pressure is 200/110 ..can this be normal?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011