I am suffering from hormonal imbalance, kindly suggest the treatment

Hi,this is Lee, i m 26 now. I am facing facial and body hair growth problem from last several months at the same time lossing hair in head . this is not in an alarming rate,but i never face this kind of problem before. moreover i ve dust and heat alergy as well as acne problem for which i have been suffering for several years. i have consulted with doctors, but there is no change. i am really very tensed with this problems. could i ever be able to get a flowless skin? please advice
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011