I am suffering from headache due to head injuries. Do i need medical attention ?

I fell and hitmy head nov 13th 2010 and it knocked me out. when i came to i was in hospital going thru cat scan no problems .. for 3 months i had a HUGE bump on the back partial left side of head. It is still sore and now i have headaches and sometimes my vision does weird things.. if i toch the back of my head it is still tender is this normal .. er said i had damage to the skull but thts it i hit a concrete floor and immediatly after hitting it i was knocked out cold for aboout 20 min and went in and out of conciosness.. please i need answes. why does my head still hurt after 3 months
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
dear samantha .. take arnica 200 two doses one dose in the morning and second dose at night for two days..its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..
u will be cured of the pain and after effects