I am suffering from headache. Have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and taking Zoloft

Ever since Saturday I've felt sick but never actually threw up. On Monday, however, I began to get a headache so I took some medicine and right afterwards I began to feel like I was going to vomit. Today is Thursday and I still feel miserable. But today I suddenly got vertigo (for the first time in my life) and after that, I began to feel worse. Any idea what's wrong with me? I'm a 17-year-old female and my doctor thinks I might either have IBS or GERD . I also have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and are taking Zoloft , Xanax as needed, Levsin for stomach cramps, and I began taking Prilosec today in case it was GERD.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jun 2010