I am suffering from hairfall

Hello sir I am suffering from hairfall
Asked On : Mon, 5 Apr 2010

iam suffering

General & Family Physician Dr. K.S Sanju's  Response
Hai,First of all you need to understand that a hair fall of upto 60-100 is normal a day..
Do you have hair fall more than that?

Steps to prevent Hair Fall

* Regular use of mild shampoo keeps the dirt and grime off . Clean scalp is the first step towards healthy, unbreakable hair.
* Ten to twelve glasses of water keeps the internal system flushes and eliminates toxins. Great for your entire system and hair.
* Protein intake is necessary through consumption of leafy green vegetables, fruits and dairy products.
* Brahmi oil is great for a lustrous hair.
* Condition your hair twice in a week. Never apply conditioner to the hair roots which aggravates hair fall.
* Vitamins, iron, protein and other nutrients must be present in your food. Spinach keeps you and your hair hearty and healthy.
* Increase the intake of zinc. This prevents hair loss and premature greying. Food items like wholegrain flour contain zinc.
* Surprisingly, copper, stops hair fall. Contained in the blood serum, it prevents hair fall. Peanuts, cashew nuts, beans, whole milk and seeds contain copper. Have them to check hair loss.