I am suffering from hair loss

Hi.. I am 25 year old Software Engg..I am suffering from hair loss from past 4 years. Please suggest how can I can make my hair grow back again???
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010

The medicated shampoo like nizaral shampoo that are commercially available to prevent hair loss.. You can use them. The method of application has to be followed in the correct manner to have the right results. Regular usage will help.
  Anonymous's Response

first bring your stress levels down. than get the proper diet in the form of green leafy vegetables. proper hair cair with oil and stop over use of chemical shampoos to wash the hair

Hi.. The treatment for hair loss is cause dependent. There are various antidandruff shampoo's available that can prevent hair loss.

Avoiding stressors and life stlye modifications, making working environment enjoyable and other relaxing exercises do help in prevention of the hair fall.

Once the hair fall has reduced, new hair will grow in its place. So concentrate on preventing the hair fall now and new hair formation will occur on its own.