I am suffering from frustration. what to do ?

hi i am 17 years, 4 months, and 10 days my tal is about 1.71 cm its like 5 7 feet I want to grow up to reach the 180 cm please help me tell me what to do I am suffering from frustration because of that thank you
Asked On : Mon, 15 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi...  The growth in height ceases as you get close to 18 years of age. This is because the growth of the limb bones ceases to grow as you reach 18 years.. Hence medically the chances of growth is very minimal.. However, you may use protein rich supplements, high protein diet.. There are commercially available HGH pills which are just growth hormone supplements that can help you, but they do have plenty of side effects. You can take those after discussing with your doctors.. Good physical exercises, engaging in sports such as swimming may help..