I am suffering from frequent sickness,unusual cold and sore head after delivery. Do i need medical attention ?

had a baby 10 months agao, but feeling ill quite frequently since then i had a baby 10 months ago and returned to work about 2 months ago, since having my baby (and in particular the past few months) i feel ill quite frequently (very fatigued, even when the baby has slept well that night, unusually cold, sore head , sore body, feeling sick sometimes), this might occur for 1 or 2 days every other week, i was in good health pre baby - i thought it might just be the demands of parenthood but starting to wonder if there might be some medical reason for this as i just don t feel right quite alot of the time.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011