I am suffering from fibromyalgia, lupus and high blood pressure,on medication. Is it normal to feel dizzy ?

i am a 43 year old female that has lupus and fibromyalgia ...i also have high blood pressure and i was just started on medication...anyway earlier today i went to get up and felt real dizzy and felt like i was gonna pass out..i checked my blood pressure and it was 129/63 pulse this evening i feel short of breath and just not right..checked my blood pressure and it was 137/105 pulse rate 120...should i be concerned???
Asked On : Thu, 17 Nov 2011