I am suffering from fever for about last two weeks and i have dizziness

HI SIR MY NAME IS RAGHU STAYING IN BANGALORE I HAD A FEVER FROM LAST 2 WEEKS AND TAKEN ANTIBIOTICS AFTER THAT I,M FEELING DIZZYNESS REGULARLY AND MY FAMILY DOCTOR SUGGESTED ME TO TAKE STERGEON TABLETS FOR DIZZYNESS AND TOOK FOR 1 WEEK AND BUT STILL I,M FEELING DIZZYNESS AND I CONSULTED ENT SPECIALIST I REMONDED TO TAKE HEAD XRAY AND AUDIOGRAM TEST AND IT SHOWS ALL FINE WITH ME SO I,M CONFUSE THAT WHAT IS MY PROBLEM AND HOW TO TREAT IT AND CAN COME AND FIX THE OPOINTMENT THANK YOU MY MAIL ADDRESS raghumm@gmail.com
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. A few people experience post infection symptoms such as these following a brief infection especially a viral infection.. These symptoms gradually improve with good diet, adequate nutrition and a course of multivitamins.. If the dizziness is severe symptomatic treatment is to be done.. You can see a general physician as there are no ENT causes for your symptoms.. This website offers the facility of fixing an appointment with the doctor of your choice from near your locality through find a doctor option and click on the fix an appointment option .. You may use this service if you are intersted in..