I am suffering from eye clot. Is it necessary to go for laser surgery ?

One day I was working at the Computer, suddenly I felt something had fallen in my right eye and I seemed to have lost the vision although I could see from the sides. However, after two days I have beginning to see but still it is blurred. Doctors suggest there may be clot developed and it might require laser surgery . Five days have passed; please suggest what should I do??? Is there any nutritional treatment for the problem so that laser surgery could be avoided?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011