I am suffering from excess sweating,anxiety,tiredness,neckpain,muscle pain,urine also not in my control

hi doctor im suffering from excess sweating, anxiety , tiredness ,neckpain,muscle pain,urine also not in my control,now my age is 27 i am suffering from these problems since my childhood my father also had some of the same problems.give me a suggestion doctor.recently itake some tests of thyroid(t3,t4, tsh ) that shown normal.to which specialist i may consult for treatment.pleas sujjest me hi doctor im suffering from excess sweating,anxiety,tiredness,neckpain,muscle pain,urine also not in my control,now my age is 27 i am suffering from these problems since my childhood my father also had some of the same problems.give me a suggestion doctor.recently itake some tests of thyroid(t3,t4,tsh) that shown normal.to which specialist i may consult for treatment.pleas sujjest me
Asked On : Fri, 31 Dec 2010