I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Can any online doctor suggest me

I am still not married. i went to one massage center in dubai to have a full body massage. untill before the day of massage i am very healthy in erection of penis and even when ever i think or see girls sexually, my penis will get erects suddenly. but, immediately from the day of massage I feel verymuch worrying about the sexual dysfunction . i even try my self to erect. but, i cant able to do it even a little. i dont know what happen in me really. but one thing, at the time of massage performed on my back, i ejaculated the manly fluid with more emmotionally and from that time i feel i have a problem. i am very much worrying due to it. this changes happened immediately in a single day. what is the solution for this? i would like to consult doctor and which specialist can i approach for this.. plz recomend.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011