I am suffering from epileptic from 20 years. How to treat this ?

Epileptic and facing it by 20 years can you help us in any ways to overcome of it dear doctor my brother is epileptic and he is facing it by 20 years can you help us in any ways to overcome of it Doc my bro sanjeev is epileptic since 20 years.Right nw he is under observation of a neurologist .He is 34 years old and he can nt walk also bcoz of a burn injury [left leg ,right arm].Every week he is facing mirgi fits [atleast 5 fits at d same time].he is taking medicine regularly like Gardinal60[one time] oxrate150mg [two time]fricium10[2 time]Decorate1000mg[two time].Apart frm that doctors did sum test like M.R.I,C.T. SCAN. After these tests they declared a clot in his brain .We are very disappointed but nt hopeless, please help n guide us for this,thank u so much. Regards Pallavi
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011