I am suffering from epilepsy and it seems to relate to the seizures.

my blood pressure is normally 105 over 65, i suffer epilepsy . my chest is really tight and sore so i checked my blood pressure it is now 172 over 116, any sugestions to bring it down please or ill end up having grand mal seizures tonight. im not on any medication for the seizures as they are under investigation, have suffered seizures the past 17 months after a fall, and i usually have up to 8 grandmals daily and up to 16 plus partials daily. i had a steroid injection in my hip 3 months ago, i had 12 days with no seizures (sorry tring to give some background)also my face on my right has dropped, like bells palsy but it isnt, it seems to relate to the seizures, thanks kerry
Asked On : Wed, 19 May 2010