I am suffering from endometrosis. can i have child?

hi im parul suffering endometrosis. i have no child.i tryed two time IUI but it failed. so sugest me how much possible to pregnency
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Endometriosis is commonly seen during the reproductive years, endometriosis occurs in roughly 5-10% of women. Symptoms may depend on the site of active endometriosis. Its main but not universal symptom is pelvic pain in various manifestations. Endometriosis is a common finding in women with infertility.
consult infertility specialist,if possible go for IVF ,depending on your age & pocket.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Endometrosis is difficult to be treated .Only after treatment you can concieve.Better consult a GYNAECOLOGIST & INFERTILITY specialist for advice .
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Ayurvedic medicine are very good for infertility and sex related issue
you can contact your nearest ayurvedic doctor with your all documents and follow the doctor i hope it will give you better result