I am suffering from dysentry and fever, kindly advise me what should I do ?

I m 29 yrs old .I m currently 16 weeks pregnant.From past 3-4 days i was suffering from dysentry and fever.I was admitted in hospital for 1 day .I m asked to take an antibiotic course for 5 days,which i m taking. But i have one problem.i.e- I have taken 2 wrong tablets on the first day(I was supposed to take pan-D, Due to somebody's mistake.)and now i don't even know the name of that tablet which i have taken. Now i m worried about my baby.I dn't know if it will cause any bad effect on my baby's growth.could you please let me know if i can do some test's to make sure that my baby if fine. what i can do in this situation.need your help. kindly advise me on what should i do regarding this problem.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009