I am suffering from drug-induced ataxic gait,taking neuroton but symptoms remain

I had malaria , pneumonia very briefly.too many drugs were administered and I developed drug-induced ataxic gait. Iam very strong,think right and carry out my intellectual activities very well,I drive.However, I feel like toppling over when I bend over. I have some low hissing noise in left ear that is constant. I have taken B12, Neuroton, Trental 400 SR, Duxil. The gait worsens in the dark,or where there is not enough light. Iam hypertensive.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011