I am suffering from deviated nasal septum. tell me the homeopathy treatment of this.

Aamir Ashraf. Docotor I have this problem since 1.5 year Docotr I am in very trouble plzzz help me i cant study concentratly i have this problems thats, my brain get pressure when i study or i talk to others like someone pump my brain,i feel round when i walk, i going for surgery 2 times but my Father friend told him that iif u going for surgey then after some time its appears again and told him to go for homeopathic docotor. I take homeopathic medicine from 2 month but i dont get benefit from and then i go another homepathic docotor i take this medicine from 1 month.. Docotor I want know about that homeopathic course best for this and if best for this then how many months this course take? thnx in advance awaiting your reply thnx plzzz reply
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011