I am suffering from deviated nasal septum. Taking homeopathic treatment but there is no improvement

age 18 Aamir. Doctor i Have this Symtoms. i Feel lot of constriction in my head , i feel Lot of dizziness when walking , i feel pain in my sinuses in my nose and in my palate also, also feel pain in cheeks , feel pain in upper side of eye and when i upp my eye to see upper side i feel pain, I consult to ENT and he tell me you have DNS (Deviated NAsal Septum ) thats why this Problem apperas , i Consult from 3 , 4 homepathic doctor and i take their medicine from 3.5 and 2.5 Months but i dont get 1% benefit From it But my Pain is increase i taking medicine from homepathic from 4 weeks and i dont get benefit from it.. I am Soooooo Wory about it Plz Help meee i am a Student and Cant Study i am taking 1st Position in my class till this i am takin last Position Plz Help me Or Suggest me this all symptoms due to this or what can i doo for HEaling.. Thnx in advance Awaiting for Your Answer Plz
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011