I am suffering from delayed menses and my prolactin and LH levels are high

i am unmarried my age is 22 years i have delayed menses problem since approximately 3 years if i take tablets i got menses or bleeding now my test show that my prolactin and LH levels are high my physicain prescribed me to take dopergin for 3 weeks and progyluton tablet and also my left breast is smaller than right one and hairs also grow near nipples and between both the breast. facial hair growth increases all over the body while head hair fallen for this i m taking epivite .i want to know that my problem is cureable or not and during this condition can i use any breast enhancement treatment or not plz rply me soon thanx
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011