I am suffering from cramp, cold sweats and vision problem during my menstruation

On the days i have my menstration, i have severe cramps and sometimes i break cold sweat, start feeling dizzy and have tunnel vision, what is wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
It is normal to have such symptoms .They are combined known as pre menstrual symptoms.You can take kreosotum 1M 1 DOSE of 4 tabs on your first day of menses and you will be relieved,
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
How long have you had this problem? Severe pain during menses is seen in some females, but sometimes its a symptoms other conditions like uterine fibroid , endometriosis , espcially if the bleeding is more. You can visit a gynaecolgist for an examination and also do an ultrasonography of the abdomen to make sure evryehing is all right inside.
For DYSMENORRHOEA you can take homeopathy by a nearby homeopathic physician.