I am suffering from continuous hair loss which is hereditary. What medication should I take ?

hi doctor i am continuosly losingmy hairs,i am also having a medicine named finax but its not resulting positively.......can u suggest me any good treatment...i am 23 years old and stays in meerut,hair fall is genetic in me....but still if there s any treatment with positive results then plz suggest me..plz suggest me with your advice..if u can then plz give me ur address so that i can even visit u for the treatment
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011