I am suffering from constipation, i get this kind of problem every couple of years

Hello doctor . I am suffering from constipation from 5 days. i am 31 weight 70. female. 5 feet 2 inches. I tried eating grapes and benifiber and it dint work. I get this kind of problem every couple of years. I even go for walks everyday. drinking lot of water and eating fibrous foods. still no result. Though i dont have major discomfort. Tummy is little up. this happens every year once. and seems like laxatives also dont work that quick. but then i get alright somehow while trying laxative medicines, raw vegetables and all kinds of things. or else everyday its all regular except these few days. Pl tell me the reason and remedy. i eat lots of vegetables and fruits usually. was in India before. from 4 years have been in north america
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011