I am suffering from constant migraine and mrsa has flared up again even after taking medication and botox injection

I suffer from chronic migraines and mrsa . Currently I am under a lot of stress and I have 5 open mrsa lesions. I have been receiving Botox injections from my neurologist which have lessoned my migraine intensity from a 9/10 to a 7.5/10 on the pain scale. I am also still faithfully taking all of the migraine prevention medications that he has prescribed. Unfortunately, I am still suffering from a constant migraine and now my mrsa has obviously flared up again. Advice?
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011